- This event has passed.
October 14, 2022
International radio journalist – 2020
International Network of Social Journalists, Miami
International police chaplain – 2019
Cela University, Miami
Master’s in graphic design – 1992
Institute of Advertising Work, Peru
CIVIC, CULTURAL, & PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
Roxana Sin Limites 2018-Present
- Founded the radio program & interviews doctors, teachers, parents & politicians.
- Inform the community on interviewees answers about disability, what they do for these people, & to help their social integration.
Unlimited Magazine USA 2017-Present
- Created the first Spanish-language magazine to talk about disability.
- Published inspirational stories for other families with autistic relatives & other related disabilities.
Bryan’s Art Foundation 2014-Present
- Founded Bryan’s Art Foundation to support & help families pay for their children’s art & music therapies with different diagnoses.
- Organized the first art gallery at San Ignacio Urbe & Albizu University in the City of Doral for people with autism, creating a precedent for future artist/applicants with disabilities.
- Hosted & organized the first inclusive, social art, & music event in Doral & Hialeah inviting 75 international individuals with disabilities to perform.
- Managed a committee of mothers, with children with autism & related disabilities, to deliver boxes of food to over 200 families & over 12,000 boxes of food.
- Organized the collection & distribution of toys, personal care items, & clothing to children in Honduras during Hurricane Eta.
- Organized the delivery of toys to children & young adolescents with disabilities & disorders for over 5 years in Miami-Dade County.
- Administered the first cooking workshop in St. Ignacio University taught by young people with autism & free for the public
- Assisted in creating & organizing the 1st annual health fair event to be completely free to attendees in Sweetwater.
- Invited as special guest to the United Nations for 3 consecutive years during Autism Awareness Month.
- Invited to the Organization of American States to talk about Bryan’s Art Foundation & the impact on the world on the subject of disability awareness.
- Gave a conference in women’s month on inclusion at Urbe University.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
- Vice president & disability chair of Lions Club. 2020-Present
- Host & producer of Roxana Sin Limites. 2018-Present
- Creator & editor of Unlimited Magazine USA. 2017-Present
- President of Bryan’s Art Foundation. 2014-Present.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
City of Sweetwater Key, Commissioner Marco Villanueva March 2019
Jersey City Key, Mayor Steve Fulop March 2017
City of Miami Key, Mayor of Miami Tomas Regalado March 2017
A Florida Senator’s Proclamation, signed by Senator Anitere Flores April 2019
City of Miami Dade County, Mayor Carlos Gimenez & Chairwomen Rebeca Sosa April 2019
City of Coral Gables, Mayor Raul Valdez Fauli November 2018
City of West Miami, Mayor Eduardo Muhiña April 2017
City of Sweetwater, Mayor Jose Diaz April 2017
City of Miami Spring, Mayor Xavier Garcia March 2017
Awards & Letters of Recognition
Recognition letters, Presidents Barack Obama & Donald Trump 2016 & 2020
TUMI USA Award, TUMI 2017
Carteles Award, President David Medina 2019
Medal, Cesar Litardo Calcedo, president of the National Assembly Republic of Ecuador 2020
Certificates of Appreciation, City of Doral, Medley, Hialeah, Miami Dade, & Miami Beach 2014-2018