Dr. Hernán Cerna
Doctor in Medicine and Master in Psico-Neuro-Immunology by the International University, Colombo.
Researcher, trainer, and well-known international speaker in Neuroscience, Communication and Leadership, he is considered one of the most relevant authorities in Coaching, Mentoring and Supervision in Spanish language, having a professional experience of more than 16.000 hours among the three specialties. Dr. Cerna won the “EMCC Global Coaching Award 2021” as the best world coach of the year. His most relevant individual accreditations are as follows:
- “Master Certified Coach” (MCC) by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- “EIA Master Practitioner” by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC)
- “Accredited Master Executive Coach” by the Association for Coaching (AC), being the first Spanish to get the Accreditation.
- “Accredited European Individual Supervisor (ESIA)” by the EMCC Global. Both Dr. Cerna and Mr. Álvaro Capitán where the first Spanish to get the Accreditation.
- “Coach Accreditation Assesor” by the Association for Coaching (AC).
- “Specialist in Executive and Team Coaching”, by the ICC (International Coaching Community)
- “Registered Clinical Health Coach™” (RCHC™) by The Health Coach Alliance (HCA).
- “Registered Health & Nutrition Counselour™” (RHNC™) by The Health Coach Alliance (HCA).
Dr. Cerna has led different projects in Applied Neuroscience related to Linguistics, Psico-Neuro-Endocrine-Immunology (PNEI), brain neuroplasticity, neurodivergence and autism, being specialized in neurofunctional development and neurosensorial hearing stimulation.
Director and host of the Podcast ““Neurouniversos”, program specialized in updated themes related to Neurodivergence, Neuroplasticity and Neuroscience. Dr. Cerna is also Member of the “We are ASPIKA” Board.
Codirector of the Master in Psico-Neuro-Endocrine-Immunology (PNEI) and the Master in Science Nutritional and Health Coaching in the “Catholic University of Avila (Spain)”, Dr Cerna is chief editor of the magazine “PNEI Today” and Member of the “Societá italiana de Psico-Neuro-Endocrine-Immunologia” (SIPNEI).
Cofounder, President and Academic Director of Isora Neurociencia ® and Isora Neurociencia Business School ®, he is cocreator of the Focus Values Systems® methodology with Mr. Álvaro Capitán, a complex work about values and levels of consciousness.
Dr. Cerna is a highly prepared and qualified professional, with high mental flexibility and a vast international experience over more than 40 different countries, leading projects in areas related to Communication, Neuroscience, Leadership for Values and high-performance teams among others.
His training and professional experience includes researching and teaching in oriental philosophy and traditional medicine, so as the business management. He has worked in more than 40 different countries in talent management, organizational change and high performance creating teams in recognized companies such us Coca Cola, Porsche, Codorniu, Alcon Cusí, Agencia EFE, Almirall Prodesfarma, Urzante, Daimler Chrysler, De Facto Public Relations, Petróleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), Banca Privada de Andorra (BPA), Imperial Tobacco, Energizer, NTT Data, among others.